For all our services, the data controller — the company that’s responsible for your privacy— is 3π PENELIS SOFTWARE LTD
We use the information you give us permission to, in order to: identify you when you visit or contact us, deliver our products to you, send you service updates or/and order confirmation, send you our newsletter or/and other emails, send you personal coupons, offers and discounts.
According to the selected payment method, we keep just a record of your financial transactions and not your personal data (card number etc)
In order to improve our website and set default options for you, or send information about products or services, we collect Information when you browse our site, including your IP address and device type, how you use our website and app (such as the pages you visit and the products you look at) and, if you choose to share it with us, your location data.
Finally we allocate you a unique number when you first shop (this is your customer ID), which is we use to as proof of your identity everytime you log in.
You don’t have to give us all of the personal information asked but if you don’t, you may not be able to buy from the site, and you are unlikely to receive our optimal overall customer experience. But that is your choice – and we respect that.
We also anonymise and aggregate personal information (so that it does not identify you) and use it for purposes including testing our IT systems, research, data analysis, improving our site and app, and developing new products and services.
Fraud prevention and detection
We use any of the above categories of information to identify, prevent and detect fraud, against either you or against 3π PENELIS SOFTWARE LTD. Detecting and preventing fraud is an unfortunate, but an absolutely essential part of our service and our contract commitment to you.
We also use Purchase history data, to protect our service and uphold our Terms of Service as part of our contract commitment to you, as part of this we may make use of computer-system decisions to protect 3π PENELIS SOFTWARE LTD and our Service. Your rights in relation to this are detailed below.
Personalising your 3π PENELIS SOFTWARE LTD experience
We use the data we collect to help us provide you with the best service, the best shopping experience and to show you the latest and greatest products and services.
- Sharing your information
We do not, and will not, sell any of your personal data to any third party – including your name, address, email address or credit card information.
However, we share your data with the following categories of companies as an essential part of being able to provide our services to you:
- Companies that do things to get your purchases to you, such as payment service providers, warehouses, order packers, and delivery companies
- Professional service providers, such as marketing agencies, advertising partners and website hosts, who help us run our business
- Credit reference agencies, law enforcement and fraud prevention agencies, so we can help tackle fraud
If you would like to know more about the 3rd parties we may share personal data with, or how to find out more on how they will use your data, please contact us at the details below.
We may also provide third parties with aggregated and anonymised information and analytics about our customers. Before we do so, we will make sure that it does not identify you.
- Marketing Messages
If you have said we can, we’ll send you marketing messages to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products and services.
How to stop marketing messages from ectools.eu
You can control the marketing communications you receive from us through the Contact Preferences section of your 3π PENELIS SOFTWARE LTD account. You also have the following options:
- Emails: You can also click on the ‘unsubscribe’ link in any marketing email you receive, and this will take you to the Contact Preferences section of your account so you can unsubscribe from that method of communication.
- Any method of Marketing: You can contact our Customer Care team . Once you do this, we will update our records to ensure that you don’t receive further marketing messages.
If you tell us you don’t want to receive marketing messages it might take a few days for all our systems to be updated, so we would ask for your patience as you might get messages from us while we process your request.
Please note that opting out of marketing messages will not stop service communications, such as order updates, or where you have asked for a specific ‘back in stock’ notification.
- Seeing adverts for 3π PENELIS SOFTWARE LTD online
We use online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you see and find our products.
You may see ectools banners and ads when you are on other websites and apps, such as Social Media. We manage this through a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges. We also use a range of advertising technologies.
The banners and ads you see are based on information we hold about you, or your previous use of ectool.eu clicked on.
For more information on our use of advertising technologies and Cookies, please see our cookies notice.
- Your information and countries outside Europe
3π PENELIS SOFTWARE LTD is a global business with operations. Some of these locations will not offer the same level of protection for your personal data as the EU, but if we transfer your information to one of these locations we will take steps to ensure that your data and rights are protected through methods approved within the relevant Data Protection laws. Please contact us if you would like further information about how we protect your transferred information.
- Keeping your information
We’ll hold on to your information for as long as you continue to be an 3π PENELIS SOFTWARE LTD customer and for as long as we are required to keep it to ensure we meet our legal requirements across the globe.
If you no longer wish to be a customer you can contact our Customer Care team and request that we close your account. However, we have a legal requirement to keep some of your personal data even after you have asked us to delete it. We will only keep what we absolutely need to, and only to make sure we can meet our legal or regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, prevent fraud and abuse, or enforce our Terms & Conditions.
- Your rights
You have a numberof rights relating to your personal information, these are:
- The right to be informed about how your personal information is being used
- The right to access the personal information we hold about you
- The right to request the correction of inaccurate personal information we hold about you
- The right to request that we delete your data, or stop processing it or collecting it, in some circumstances
- The right to stop direct marketing messages
- The right to withdraw consent for any consent-based processing at any time
- The right to request that we transfer or port elements of your data either to you or another service provider
- The right to ask us to explain any computer-system decision about you
- The right to complain to your data protection regulator
If you want to exercise your rights, have a complaint, or just have questions, please contact us. As a starting point, we have 30 days in which to respond to you. Our contact details are at the end of this Policy.
- Changes to how we Protect Your Privacy
We may change this page from time to time, to reflect how we are processing your data.
If we make significant changes, we will make that clear on the 3π PENELIS SOFTWARE LTD website, or by some other means of contact such as email, so that you are able to review the changes before you continue to use ASOS.
- How to contact us
- Have any questions or feedback about this notice
- Would like us to stop using your information
- Want to exercise any of your rights as set out above, or have a complaint
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Customer Care team, who will be happy to answer any questions you may have.